Think electrical tape is just for wires? Think again. There are actually dozens of creative ways you can use the vinyl tape inside your home and we bet you never thought of any of them! It’s time to break out the roll, put your creative hat on and get to work.
- Revamp the walls without paint. Electrical tape is a wonderful way to add some flair to an otherwise boring room. Simply create vertical stripes on the walls and then hang a few of your favorite mirrors or photos for a unique look.
- Create your own modern wall art. Instead of heading out to the store to purchase expensive paintings or artwork, make your own using electrical tape. Create different shapes and patterns – the possibilities are endless.
- Build an indoor hopscotch board. Have a playroom in the house? What a great way to keep your kids busy for hours at a time. Use black electrical tape to set up the squares and use a small bean bag for the rock.
- Decorate your appliances. Standard white and black appliances can be boring, so why not decorate them with extravagant designs? From the dishwasher to the fridge and even the washer and dryer let your creativity flow!
- Keep sports equipment in place. Use electrical tape to keep your child’s shin guards or pads from sliding around during the game.
And remember, when you need electrical service in your Rochester home, you can count on NY’s most trusted electricians at Lon Lockwood Electric.