Looking for a cheaper, quieter, more efficient way to keep your home cool during the warmer months? If you’re already thinking “air conditioning,” think again. Go green with natural cooling whole house fans this season!
What is a Whole House Fan?
For starters, they can reduce or even eliminate the need for air conditioning. Whole house fans take advantage of the natural cooling cycles nature provides and uses them to keep you comfortable. The fan is mounted between your living space and the attic and it’s operated in the evening, nighttime and morning when the air outside is coolest.
What are the Benefits?
- Saves energy with a smart, elegant cooling system that is good for the environment
- Solves the problem of excessive heat accumulation in upstairs bedrooms
- Reduces or eliminates dependence on expensive and wasteful A/C
- Allows you to enjoy fresh air and more natural, livable home
- Exceptionally quiet design
- Outstanding energy-efficiency
- Two-speed operation
- Automatic insulating doors
- Heavy-duty construction
- Drop-in installation for 16″ or 24″ openings (24″ for 3.0)
- Maintenance-free operation
- A three-year warranty
So, what are you waiting for? Call on the experts at Lon Lockwood Electric and be on your way to a cooler, more comfortable summer!