We're here to help during Covid-19. Learn More.

The health and safety of our valued customers and employees is our top priority. As the situation surrounding the Covid-19 virus continues to evolve, we are taking extra measures to ensure the ongoing health and safety of our customers and employees. We are implementing our plans to provide safe and reliable service to you. We have advised our employees of personal hygiene and keeping their distance when visiting.

We ask that if you have a service appointment with us at your home and you are ill or have been out of the country in the past few weeks, please contact us so we can reschedule.

We will continue to be here for all your electrical needs,

Lon Lockwood Electric

Lon Lockwood to the Rescue! Call New York's Most Trusted Electrician Today.

Let Lon Lockwood Electric Install Peace of Mind

When it comes to the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning, the stories on the news can be tragic. Even though carbon monoxide is a gas that is colorless, tasteless, and odorless, there are steps you can take to protect your family from falling victim to carbon monoxide poisoning.

When levels become too high indoors, the results can be as minor as more headaches and as severe as death. However, the main thing to know is that it truly is preventable and the professionals at Lon Lockwood Electric can help you safeguard your home. Lon Lockwood Electric can install the peace of mind you are looking for. By letting our professionals install a carbon monoxide detector and fully explain its function, you are taking positive steps to keep everyone safe, day or night. Just as a smoke detector is designed to get you up and out of the house when there is a fire, a CO detector will also. At Lon Lockwood Electric, we can also thoroughly inspect and service your homes systems that are known to emit carbon monoxide. An inspection and regular maintenance plan handled by our professionals will also alert you to any potential issues before they can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. Mostly, when an appliance, such as a heating system, is to blame for carbon monoxide poisoning, it is older and not taken care of properly. Newer, professionally installed appliances and heating systems pose less of a threat overall. However, older appliances and systems cared for properly can be just as safe.

Letting Lon Lockwood Electric handle your servicing, cleaning, repairs, and installations can help keep your family from ever becoming victims of carbon monoxide poisoning. Also, be sure to ask us which detector may be best for your home or business. At Lon Lockwood Electric, we are dedicated to making sure your home is safe and we are the reliable and trusted local company to handle all of your electrical needs, all year through!