Webster Whole-House Fan Services
Go Green With Natural Cooling Whole-House Fans
A whole house fan is a quiet, natural and pleasant alternative for keeping your home cool and comfortable while saving big on home energy.
Whole-house fans can reduce or even eliminate the need for air conditioning by taking advantage of the natural cooling cycles that nature provides.
Call Lon Lockwood Electric at 585-766-4702 or contact us online now to schedule whole-house fan installation at your Rochester or Webster, BY home!
Here’s how they work: The whole house fan is mounted between your living space and the attic, and is operated in the evening, night-time, and morning when outside air is cool. The device draws cool fresh air in through open windows while exhausting hot stale air out through attic roof vents. This circulation creates a fresh and comfortable living environment and draws heat out of the structure to reduce/delay heat loading for the next day.
Cool, fresh air is drawn inside while hot, stale air is exhausted through the roof vents.
Much Improved Over Old-Fashioned Designs
Traditional whole house fans are big, noisy and difficult to install. They often require fussy maintenance and are poorly sealed. In colder climates, these traditional type fans can create problems of heat loss and attic condensation in the winter. The new, energy-efficient, and improved whole-house fans represent a breakthrough in usability and practicality. They are compact, VERY QUIET, easier to install, and require no maintenance.
Plus, they have automatic, insulated doors so they are safe and convenient to use in four-season climates. With these fans, total energy use is equivalent to just one or two light bulbs!
The fan’s unique design allows for installation within your existing joist configuration.
Call Lon Lockwood Electric at 585-766-4702 or contact us online now for whole-house fan installation in Webster, Rochester, and surrounding areas!
Great For Our Climate!
Whole house fans work great in our Rochester climate, sometime working alone to bring you cool fresh air and, when required, working in conjunction with and/or supplementing the use of your air conditioning. Whole House fans use less than one tenth the energy of typical AC units, so in our climate here in Rochester a whole house fan can help reduce your energy consumption while you enjoy fresh, natural breezes rather than recycled indoor air.
A whole house fan provides the following benefits:
- Saves energy with a smart, elegant cooling system that is good for the environment
- Solves the problem of excessive heat accumulation in upstairs bedrooms
- Reduces or eliminates dependence on expensive and wasteful A/C
- Allows you to enjoy fresh air and more natural, livable home
- Exceptionally quiet design
- Outstanding energy-efficiency
- Two-speed operation
- Automatic insulating doors
- Heavy-duty construction
- Drop-in installation for 16″ or 24″ openings (24″ for 3.0)
- Maintenance-free operation
- A three-year warranty
Call Lon Lockwood Electric at 585-766-4702 or contact us online now to schedule whole-house fan installation service at your Webster or Rochester-area home!
- Every call is answered by a live representative.
- We are always on time, no matter what!
- Our entire staff is courteous and professional.
- All employees pass drug and background checks.
- We operate cleanly and efficiently. No mess left behind!
- We have a no nonsense, 100% guarantee!
Whether you require full electrical installations, repairs, or maintenance in Webster, Rochester, or the surrounding counties, call Lon Lockwood Electric today.Let's Get Started