Is your home more than 20 years old? Even if it seems like it’s still in mint condition, there are lots of vital components that wear down over time. Old wiring, outlets and switches are just a few things that can become quite dangerous if they’re not given much attention as your home ages. And for this reason, Lon Lockwood Electric offers home electrical safety audits as part of our Home Protection Plan.
But there’s lots more to it than that. Aside from being able to actually see inside your walls to check for any electrical red flags, our Home Protection Plan includes the following benefits:
- Safety Savings: receive a 10% discount on the products and services needed to bring your home up to the minimum standards of the National Fire Protection Agency.
- Priority Service: hate waiting in line? With our Home Protection Plan you won’t have to. When you call for service, you’ll go straight to the front of the line – it’s like having an electrician waiting with his motor running until the minute you need him!
- Electrical Safety Inspection: we will do a complete safety inspection for you today and repeat it annually. With your complete electrical protection inspection, we spot any new problem areas so we can fix them before they become a hazard to you and your family.
- Service Satisfaction Commitment: We promise you 100% satisfaction with any service we perform in your home for as long as you’re a Home Protection Plan member.
- Exclusive Specials: like being the first to receive new products and exclusive offers? Hop aboard the exclusive special train!
- Home Value Booster: Your Home Protection Plan is transferable to a new owner if you sell your home. Remember that the peace of mind this brings is a huge selling point! Or you can move your Protection Plan with you if you choose.
Want to learn more about our Home Protection Plan? Ready to become a member today? Give the friendly electricians at Lon Lockwood Electric a call today to learn more!