DIY Halloween Lights
Feel like you don’t have enough Halloween decorations this year? Don’t worry we’re here to help. Nothing screams Halloween like lighting up your home with these DIY lighting ideas.
- Hosting a Halloween party? Throw cheesecloth over your chandeliers to create a spooky, ghostly-looking figures.
- Have old plastic jack-o-lantern buckets lying around? Even if you don’t you can purchase them at just about any Halloween or party store for cheap. Place LED tealights inside them and line your porch or walkway.
- Here’s another plastic jack-o-lantern idea: Cut the back of it so it fits over your outdoor wall lights. It can add some Halloween spirit or let your neighbors know you are out of candy.
- Create mummies out of mason jars. All you need to do is wrap them in gauze, glue on some googly eyes and place a tealight or candle inside. Just be sure to leave the top off.
- We’re sure you have at least one table lamp inside your home. You can create spooky shadows by cutting bats out of black paper and taping them to the inside of the shade.
From all of us here at Lon Lockwood Electric, we wish you a happy and safe Halloween! And remember, when you need residential electrical service in the Rochester area, be sure to give us a call!